Are you seeing clients using ACT or Mindfulness-based interventions?
Clinical psychology researchers at the University of Rochester are looking for people to participate in a project developing an online service that uses a new scale (the MPFI; Rolffs, Rogge, & Wilson, 2016) to generate multidimensional psychological flexibility & inflexibility profiles for clients.
You could receive up to $100 for participating and each of your clients you enroll could receive up to $80 (available to roughly the first 100 therapists and 300 clients to participate).
Psychology researchers at the University of Rochester are looking for people to participate in a research study that involves completing an online survey.
The Finding Pleasure in Sex Study…
- Is voluntary
- Can be completed online
- Is SHORT (takes 25-30 minutes)
- Offers individual feedback – comparing your responses to those of thousands of others on:
- Self-control, Self-esteem, Sex-drive
- Vitality, & Comfort with casual sex
- Includes an optional follow-up survey
- Very short (10-15min)
- Completed online
- 6-months after completing the main survey
- Open to all sexual identities & orientations (gay, lesbian, straight, transgender, queer)
- At least 18 years old?
- Living together with your romantic partner?
- Raising one or more children together below 18 years of age who live with you at least 4 days of the week ?
Researchers at the University of Rochester are looking for couples to participate in a research study of how reflecting on parenting using popular movies can impact relationships over time .
The PAIR Study
- Is completely voluntary
- Requires both partners to participate
- Involves completing 4 (35-40min) Check-in Surveys
- Watching roughly 5 movies together over a month
- Provides an opportunity to reflect on your relationship by:
- Watching 5 movies or TV shows together
- Having 30-45min guided discussions at the end of each movie/TV show
- Offers up to $90 compensation per family:
- $20 after both partners complete each Check-In
- $10 for logging at least 3 discussions